EERS conference hotel rates are $89 for Sunday night and $142 for Monday night. A limited number of rooms are available for $142 as well for Saturday and Tuesday nights. Reserve your room by March 2nd to guarantee the conference room rate. You must make your own hotel reservation at the Stockton Seaview Hotel for the conference. To reserve your room, call (855-894-8698) and tell the agent that you are attending the "Eastern Evaluation Research Society" conference, as they will not likely recognized "EERS." You may also book online using their system.
Check in at the Seaview is 4:00PM. Check out is 11:00AM.
Limited shuttle transportation (maximum of 10 guests) to and from the airport/train station is available from the Seaview. For more information or to book a ride, call Robert Aschane, Valet Captain at the Seaview, at (609) 709-1344.
If you have any questions for EERS regarding hotel arrangements, please email Brooke McKie.
Seaview Resort Highlights
- Wireless Internet in hotel lobby, high speed internet in guest rooms
- 670 wooded acres along the New Jersey shore
- Two championship-caliber golf courses, 3 putting greens, driving range, and learning center; gift shop and award-winning golf pro shop
- Three outdoor tennis courts
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa (609-404-4100)
- Indoor pools and hydrotherapy pool, 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Jogging and nature trail, exercise room, saunas
- Children’s services, video games, pocket billiards, table tennis, playground